It’s hard to believe it has been ten whole years since we started Let Leeds, determined to put our own stamp on the lettings market by committing to do things differently.
Since then, we have grown considerably! We now have 20 brilliant members of staff in two offices across three talented teams focused on Professional Lets, Student Lets and Sales.
In a market full of corporates, we have remained fiercely independent and we pride ourselves on our professional but personal service.
Our friendly team genuinely cares about our Tenants, Landlords and Investors. Whether it’s finding a group of students their first shared house, a couple their first home to move in together or an Investor the next property for their portfolio, every move matters to us.
10 Facts & Figures about a decade of Let Leeds
- It all started in 2009 with just 6 properties and an office in Luke’s back bedroom!
- We now manage a property portfolio worth over £110m
- In the last 10 years we have helped over 7,900 tenants find their perfect pad
- Looking back, we have conducted nearly 46,000 viewings in the last decade!
- It takes us, on average, just 9 days to find the best tenants for a property once we put it on the market
- We have collected over £56m in rent for our managed Landlords since we started
- In 2011 we opened our City Centre branch on Burley Road and in 2016, the Pudsey branch opened its doors
- In 2018 we acquired 3 further independent lettings agencies and added their properties to our managed portfolio too
- Our awards cupboard is home to 6 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards
- As of today, we have had 380 reviews on Feefo and an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
What’s in store for the next 10 years? Well there’s no hiding the fact that the lettings market, along with the rest of the country, is facing a number of challenges. However, we remain very optimistic about the strength of the lettings market, particularly in Leeds which is not only a popular choice for thousands of students, but also a thriving location for business.
To celebrate us turning the big One-Oh, we’ll be running several promotions throughout this, our 10th year of business. Keep your eyes peeled and look out for some great offers coming up including the return of our ever-popular Golden Board hunt!
Most importantly of all, we would like to thank every single one of our Tenants, Landlords, Investors, Vendors and Buyers that have made the last 10 years so special, we could not have done it without you!
Back to news