Job title: Property Manager
Responsible to: Branch Manager
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
Minimum 18 months experience in Lettings Industry as a property manager required
The Property Manager will be required to deal with the day to day management of properties within the Let Leeds.com portfolio.
- Daily/weekly liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates.
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors via phone and e-mail.
- Invoice authorisation.
- Carrying out property inspections and writing reports of outcomes and letters to landlords and tenants.
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations.
- Producing tenancy extensions.
- Providing property management advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients.
- Writing letters and reports.
- Organise gas safety certificates, electrical certificates
- Organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and oversee work.
- Arranging inventory check in and out
- Manage maintenance software
- Quote Landlord where required
- Booking correct Contractors
- Signing out keys to contractors
- Notify tenant of access / works carried out
- Following up work completed
- Confirm completion with Tenant
- Spot check contractor works
- Manage Gas Certificates
- Arrange Gas Cert renewals
- Manage Inspections
- Notify tenant of property Inspection dates
- Carrying out property Inspections
- Post Insp. Warning Letters and Notices to Tenants
- Post Insp. Maintenance or Refurbishment requirements
- Responding to Tenancy Related Queries
- Manage Early Termination Agreements
- Furniture Renewals / Replacement
- Managing master keys and Key sign in / out
- Manage Tenancy Renewals and Vacating dates
- Arrange Check-outs
- Post check out maintenance requirements
- Relist available properties to minimize void periods
- Liaise with landlords at every stage to ensure outstanding service
- Calculate Deposit Deductions
- Mediate between Landlord / Tenant on deposit deductions
- Dealing with Complaints
- Invoicing for Additional Services
- Answering Incoming Calls and Emails
- Replying to Tenant emails
- Adding Applicants to database
- Qualifying Applicants and booking Appointments / Viewings
- Viewing Confirmation and Notice of Entry
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- IT skills
- Excellent negotiation, sales and marketing skills
- The ability to make good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Good market knowledge
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational skills.
- Target driven
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative.
- Good team member with a flexible approach to work.
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of Let Leeds.com business.
Back to news