The Leeds Landlord Charity Event will be the first of its kind for the Industry, allowing landlords and property professionals to meet, have fun and celebrate the Industry, and all for a very worthwhile cause!
The shortlist of venues includes Leeds Elland Rd, The Royal Armouries and The Queens Hotel, Leeds.
The Event will aim to raise over £10,000 for a Leeds based childrens charity, to be revealed next month. We’ve been overwhelmed by the interest the event has already generated and will be sending out a full brochure to all those who have shown an interest in the coming few weeks.
The evening will consist of a meal, a wine tasting experience, live music and entertainment as well as speeches from top property professionals.
The main event tickets will be available as tables of 10, and will be on sale in September. Earlybird Tickets are available at only £250 for a table of 10 throughout August.
The Ticket Includes:
- Entrance to The Leeds Landlord Charity Event 2010
- Welcome Cocktail
- 5 Course Meal
- Live Music
- Wine Tasting Experience
- Speeches from Top Industry Professionals
- Charity Auctions including some Exotic Holidays
- Goody Bags
Why not buy a table and treat your clients for Christmas!
Tables are available for:
- Landlords based in Leeds
- Leeds Letting Agents and Estate Agents
- Associated Landlord Businesses
- Leeds based Property Developers and Investors
- Property Businesses
- Building Companies and Contractors
- Property Associations and Bodies
- Property Magazines and Press
Back to news