Before we can take your property off the market, you will need to make payment of the Application Fee.
You can pay any fees using a Debit Card, please call 0113 320 2000 to pay by Debit Card. Cash and Cheques cannot be accepted. Credit card payments will incur a 3% fee.
As soon as you’ve made a payment, we will send you a link to the Online Application form.
Please see important information relating to the Application procedure below.
- APPLICATION FORM – Please fill out ALL sections of the application form, if it doesn’t apply to you, put N/A
- CREDIT HISTORY – This will tell us if you have any Bad Credit History, CCJ’s or Bankruptcy. If you do, we will need a Guarantor to act on the Tenancy
- PROOF OF ID – Copy of your Passport or Driving Licence
- PROOF OF INCOME – 2 months wages slips and Bank statements are required. If the rent is more than 40% of your annual income, or you haven’t been employed for longer than 6 months, we will need a Guarantor
- PREVIOUS LANDLORD – We will collect a verbal reference, so we will need your previous landlords name and number
- GUARANTOR – We will require a Guarantor if you are a student or if you are not in permanent Full Time employment, or haven’t been employed for longer than 6 months.
If a Guarantor is required, we will need your Guarantor to fill out an application form and provide wage slips or mortgage statement, so please ask them first.
If you have any questions, please call us on 0113 345 2344 to discuss.
Back to knowledge base