Experienced Student Letting Agent
At HOP Group, we’ve been letting student properties for many many years, so we know the area and the student market inside out.
Each and every one of our student properties has been handpicked to provide you with the first class student properties. We choose the best accommodation and the best landlords, to ensure we can offer students professional-standard homes. From the City Centre to Hyde Park, we’ve got it covered with a range of homes to suit all tastes and budgets. Take a look at our property search to see what we have available.
Enjoy student life without the stress or hassle of bills. We handle it all for you, so you can get on with the more important things in life. Our all-inclusive properties offer a new way of renting, with all your rent and bills in one place. No more trying to work out who owes what or wondering how much you’ll be spending each month; everything is covered in one simple payment. It’s a no brainer.
Every Move Matters.
Creating happy homes is at the heart of our business. That’s why we put so much energy into matching every student with their perfect property and making them feel right at home. We’re buzzing with energy and full of ideas on how to make better matches, improve our service and make life easier for students looking for property across Leeds.
Our Student Letting Fees
It matters to us to be upfront and transparent with our fees to avoid any nasty surprises. There are ZERO Tenancy Fees to pay with our all-inclusive properties. To see a full list of all our applicable fees, click here to read more about our student tenant fees.
Day or night, our online maintenance reporting software is always on hand should you need to report any kind of repair or issue. Hopefully this won’t be the case, but you just never know, so we want to make sure you know you’re in good hands if this does happen. Click here to find out more.
Love Mates. Hate Bills.
Nothing causes bickering between housemates more than who should pay for what! Our All-inclusive Student Homes mean that the price already includes all of your standard bills, TV license and even contents insurance too! Click to read more about our all-inclusive bills student property packages.
Don’t Know Where To Live?
If you are new to Leeds, or perhaps you’re considering moving to a new corner of our fair city, why not check out our Student Area Guides for a little inspiration on which area of Leeds would suit you best.
9 Steps To Your Perfect Pad
- Search our available student accommodation on our website, social or a property portal like Rightmove.
- Call to book a viewing and we’ll match you to other suitable properties at the same time.
- Join our property experts for an Online Viewing using the latest tech first. We can also arrange to meet you at the property, subject to the latest safety guidance.
- Fallen in love with your dream student home? We’ll fill out a Pre-Tenancy Agreement with you, which details all the key info about the Tenancy.
- We’ll also take a Holding Deposit to take it off the market, this is usually one week’s rent. You will then have 15 days to complete your application or it goes back on the market!
- Complete your HOP Online Application and upload all the required documents, all of which you can do from your smartphone.
- Once you have completed your part of the online application, your Guarantor will be emailed a link to complete their paperwork and upload their documents too. A Guarantor is most likely to be a parent, earning over £25,000 p/a.
- Once everything is complete and the Guarantor is referenced, you will then need to pay the remainder of your Deposit (the Holding Deposit is carries forward which is then held by the DPS) and all parties will need to electronically sign the Tenancy Agreement. Then the property is yours!
- Set up a standing order to pay the rent 14 days BEFORE your Tenancy start date – we can’t release keys until these funds are cleared for all parties.
- Book an appointment with the HOP Team to collect your keys and Tenancy Pack after your Tenancy start date (usually early July). Remember that you will need to bring your passport/ID with you. Then you can move in to your perfect pad!
Any questions? We are here to help, just contact us.
Back to knowledge base