For well over a decade, we’ve been leading the way in student lettings in Leeds.
We’re old hands when it comes to matching students to their ultimate accommodation, and nothing gives us more of a fuzzy feeling inside than helping students find their perfect match.
Whether it’s our hassle-free all-inclusive properties, our friendly personal service, or access to our round-the-clock online maintenance portal, we’re here to make your student letting experience as simple as possible.
- Our properties are ALL-INCLUSIVE, meaning you don’t have to worry about bills for a stress-free student renting experience.
- Green energy, gas, broadband, TV license and insurance are included as standard, or you can upgrade to our premium bills package for extras like a brand-new TV and Sky Sports too
- There are NO SIGNING FEES TO PAY when you rent with us.
- We know the student market inside out and have been doing this for over a decade, so you know you are in safe hands.
- Plus we are Unipol Code Accredited too!
- If you need anything once you are in the property, we have a handy online repair portal for 24/7 reporting.
- We’ve even won a number of awards for our customer service and have received heaps of positive reviews on Feefo from happy landlords and tenants!
Introducing All-inclusive Living from HOP
Say hello to a new way of renting your student home. Choose an all-inclusive student life with all your bills and rent taken care of in one simple monthly payment. All our student property comes bills already included or with a bills package available to bolt on. That means there is just one payment to make that includes your rent, gas, electric, water, broadband, tv license and contents insurance! Say goodbye to fighting about bills with housemates and keep things simple with our hassle-free student homes. It’s a no brainer.
Hassle-Free Student Homes
Every student property comes with our Standard Bills Package already included. That means there is just one payment to make for your property that includes your rent, gas, electric, water, broadband, tv license and contents insurance! Say goodbye to fighting about bills with housemates and keep things simple with our hassle-free student homes.
You also can upgrade to our Premium Bills Package and that gives you even more such as: unlimited energy, 260 TV channels, Sky Sports HD, BT Sports HD, Sky Cinema HD and a brand new 40 inch TV to watch it all on.
Plus there are no tenancy fees when you sign up for our all-inclusive student properties. No fees. No fuss.
Click here to take a look at our all-inclusive bills packages, in more detail – the Standard Package is included with every one of our student properties already, or the Premium Package is available for just £4 to £6 extra per person, per week.
That’s Our Service In A Nutshell – So What About The Properties?
First and foremost, you want to find a place that is right for you. For many of you, this may well be your first time living away from home – or living in Leeds – so we’ll do our best to find you a place that you will love. We’ve got plenty of handy advice such as our HOP Group Student Area Guides or the Student Tenant Handbook to help you find your way around the area and your home.
We specialise in high quality student properties from two beds to ten beds, all across the Leeds area, and we know that the most popular ones for Leeds students are always 3 to 5 beds, so we make sure to always have plenty of those.
All our student properties are all inclusive. This means that every student property comes with bills already included, as standard, and there are also no signing fees to pay! Plus, you also have the option to upgrade to our premium bills package for more brilliant extras.
We are pretty discerning when it comes to the properties and Landlords we work with, we make sure that we only choose the best ones. This means you can rest assured that each and every home meets our high standards (and yours!).
Use our Student Property Search and find out what’s available now but, be quick – things move incredibly quickly in the student season!
We’re vibrant, new and easy going, with a growing portfolio of student accommodation in the most popular areas, we’ve got our own maintenance teams and above all; we know exactly what it’s like to be a student.
We have a growing number of properties available in student areas such as Headingley, Burley, Burley Park, Kirkstall, Hyde Park, Woodhouse and near Leeds City Centre. Read more about Student Property Leeds for an in-depth guide to choosing the right area to live as a student!
HOP Group offer a large range of Student Accommodation in Leeds – Read this guide to help you and your mates find the right student property!
If you’re new to letting a student property in Leeds, our handy guide will give you a full insight into student letting agents in Leeds, Headingley, Hyde Park, Woodhouse and Burley. Read our guide Student Letting Agents Leeds for a full description of how to sign up, how bonds work, what guarantors are, when you should start looking for your student property in Leeds, what date you will move in, what price ranges and budgets you should have and what you should expect of your student letting agent in Leeds.
Making Moving Simple
- Take a look at our Properties or Register your details.
- Call 0113 322 9324 to book an Online or In Person Viewing
- If that’s the house for you, Reserve your favourite property for 15 days by calling the office on 0113 322 9324 to complete the Pre-Tenancy Agreement and paying a Holding Deposit (which will be transferred to a deposit account upon signing the Tenancy Agreement).
- Complete your HOP Online Application digitally – uploading all the relevant info and documents as you go – including your Guarantor info. A Guarantor is most likely to be a parent, earning over £25,000 p/a. The Guarantor will be credit checked so it’s very important that they know this in advance.
- The Guarantor paperwork will then be emailed directly to your Guarantor to fill in online and they will be referenced and credit checked.
- Once you’ve filled in your parts, and the Guarantor referencing is complete – all the paperwork is completed and that’s it! The property is yours.
- On completion, we’ll collect the rest of the Deposit and you’ll be emailed a copy of the Tenancy Agreement to be signed by all parties. (Please note: all deposits are held with the DPS).
- 14 days before your Tenancy start date, you’ll need to pay your first month’s rent, set up your standing order and arrange key collection dates with the HOP Team.
- On move in day, attend your pre-booked appointment with the HOP Team and you can pick up your keys and Tenancy Pack. Remember to bring ID with you to collect the keys! Then you can move in to your perfect pad!
Once you’re in the property, you can contact us if you ever have any problems. You can report a maintenance issue online at any time, and we promise to get on the case within 24 hours. Sometimes we may need to conduct major repair works which may take some time, but usually we aim to get minor issues resolved within 48 hours.
All Inclusive Rental
Our all-inclusive student properties are designed to make your life as a student as stress-free as possible and the price you see is inclusive of all bills, making budgeting a doddle.
This ensures all your bills such as Broadband, Electric, Gas, Water, TV Licence and Contents Insurance are paid for in one monthly payment!
Fancy a brand new TV, Tivo Boxes and Sky as well? Upgrade to our Premium Bills Package for these extras and much more for just £4 to £6 per person, per week.
Read about our Inclusive Bills Package here.
While there are ZERO signing fees to pay on all HOP properties, a Holding Deposit is taken to reserve your property for 15 days while you complete the application process. The Holding Deposit goes on to form part of your actual Deposit , which is then held by the DPS until the end of your Tenancy. We take a Deposit as a way of protecting you as a tenant, but also the Landlord too. The Holding Deposit secures your chosen property for 15 days while the application paperwork is carried out and your Guarantor is fully referenced. Please see our full list of applicable fees for more details.
A Guarantor will be required for all students. A Guarantor is someone who will be responsible for the rent if you do not pay it. It is a person who will guarantee that you will pay your rent for the duration of the Tenancy and it is a requirement that all our Landlords ask for. If for some reason, you don’t pay your rent, then the Guarantor will be liable for it. A Guarantor must earn in excess of £25,000 per annum. Once the Guarantor checks are carried out and the Tenant is accepted, we will then require the remaining deposit to be paid on the same day as signing contracts.
The Holding Deposit is non-returnable and is due before the property can be taken off the market. Please note, this cannot be returned in the event of the tenant deciding they no longer wish to complete the letting of the property.
Back to knowledge base