See our latest all inclusive pricing for professional tenants
The Benefits of Inclusive Bills Tenancies
- The bills package take the hassle out of having to choose utility providers.
- Setting up your bills is no longer a problem as we take care of this, ready for your move in date.
- No frustrating and time consuming phone calls to utility providers.
- Usage worries are a thing of the past – our Premium Package includes unlimited gas and electric.
- One simple monthly payment instead of an excess of 6 separate payments to different utility providers.
- Allows you to budget effectively with consistent cash flow each month. You know in advance the price of your own individual monthly payment, which gives you more control over your personal expenditure.
- No arguments between Tenants over who is paying what. A set amount is paid by each Tenant each month. We take the unnecessary stress out of paying for bills.
- Rolling broadband contracts – perfect for 6 month Tenancies
- The package ends at the end of your Tenancy – a hassle-free process from start to finish.
What’s included in the Professional All-Inclusive Bills Package?
- Unlimited Gas & Electricity
All of your Gas and Electric is fully covered. All you need to do is provide your meter readings online. If prepayment meters are installed at the property we will arrange to replace these, but you may need to top these up yourself and we will refund this to you, until the meter is changed.
- 100% Green Electric
Our supplier is 100% Green electricity which comes from 100% renewable sources.
Your Water bills are included. Unlimited usage on unmetered properties, with a fair use policy on metered properties.
- TV Licence
A TV Licence is a legal requirement for any household watching live television so don’t leave it too late and let us sort it out for you.
- Top Quality Broadband
Broadband with Virgin WiFi gives you an award winning service and the UK’s fastest average broadband speeds.
More and more Tenants now choosing all-inclusive utility packages with their rent.
With the ever increasing utility bills costs it is becoming increasingly popular for Tenants to choose all-inclusive utility bills.
The packages eliminate worries over organising bill payments and usage and gives peace of mind that all utility bills are covered throughout the Tenancy.
There are many other benefits to using all-inclusive bills packages including less hassle in finding the best utility providers and time wasted filling in multiple forms – both of which can be stressful and time consuming. We find the best providers so you can be confident that you are getting the best possible deal and we ensure that everything is set up ready for your move in date.
The packages provide ease of budgeting with just one payment being made monthly, again saving you valuable time and helping you to manage your money more effectively. You know exactly what will be paid each month so there are no surprises when your bill arrives.
The all-inclusive bills packages end the arguments between Tenants over who owes what. We split the payment equally between you and any joint Tenants so you know exactly what you’re paying when. Each Tenant is responsible for their payment so no longer need to worry about chasing your housemate for their outstanding payments.
HOP organises your utilities into one monthly payment throughout your Tenancy to simplify the process for you to remove the hassle of paying bills.
Another great benefit is the rolling broadband contracts which are perfect for tenancies of 6 months – most broadband suppliers have a 12 month minimum contract that will tie you in longer than the tenancy.
Fair Usage Policy
If the bills are included within the rent, a Fair Usage Policy will apply to ensure that your water usage is not excessive and kept within reasonable and sensible limits.. Gas and Electric are unlimited on the Professional Bills Package.
See our latest all inclusive pricing for professionals
If you’re a Student looking for all inclusive bills, you can read all about it here
Start the search for you new home here.
Back to knowledge base