Once you have let a student property with us we will take a photo of you and your new housemates and will upload it to Facebook. Then, it is up to you and your friends to share and like the photo. Each like is worth 1 point and each share equates to 2 points. The winning group must have a minimum of 150 points to qualify for the prize. The prize can be used to buy tickets for music concerts and festivals, sporting events, comedy shows and many more brilliant events. It really is an unmissable prize so get sharing and liking to be in with a chance of winning! The winner will be announced on Friday 17th March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
By entering a competition on the Let Leeds Facebook page you are agreeing to Let Leeds storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails.
This promotion is in no way endorsed, administered, sponsored by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release Facebook from any and all liability associated with this competition.
By adding photos for the Facebook competition you are granting permission for these images to be used by Let Leeds online at www.student-let-leeds.com and other associated online communications.
Entries must be submitted by Tuesday 28th February 2017.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: a) UK resident; and b) A Leeds student
c) You must take a property with Let-Leeds and pay all associated administration fees before close of business Friday 3rd March 2017 to be entered into the competition.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Let Leeds.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook and must tag Let Leeds.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason. 5. The winner will be the entrant(s) who receives the most shares and likes.
6. The winner will be decided by the most points, created by the most shares and likes on Facebook. Likes count as 1 point, shares equal 2 points.
7. To qualify for the prize, the winning group must have at least 150 points.
8. The closing date is as specified and Let Leeds reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone or email. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
10. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
11. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or services.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
13. Entries that do not follow the competition rules will disqualified.
14. Let Leeds reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules in this page.
15. The prize entitles the winning group to £250 worth of Ticketmaster vouchers.
16. The winner will be announced on Friday 17th March 2017.
17. The winner will need to come to our office within 14 days to collect their voucher.
18. Let Leeds reserve the right to cancel this promotion or disqualify any entries from this promotion.