Immediate start, Excellent commission paid
Let-Leeds is looking for 2 x Freelance Lettings Negotiators with a passion for property, experience in either the property industry or in customer service or a sales environment would also be useful.
The position is a temporary summer position with a view to a permanent position should targets be met.
Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm (OR AS NEGOTIATED)
SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED
• Bubbly, friendly, energetic and confident person
• Dedicated to excellent customer service
• Sales ability
• Hard working attitude
• Excellent telephone manner
• Well Organised
• Must have a Car and full clean driving licence
• Professional and presentable
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined
The role will include;
• Responding to prospective tenant enquiries by email and phone
• Add tenants to database
• Carrying out viewings at our properties with potential tenants
• Follow up calls to Tenants
• Moving tenants into properties, pre-tenancy checks and inspections
• Liaising with company departments
• Marketing properties
To convert viewings into let properties Adding applicants to the system
TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE, PLEASE SEND A CV AND COVERING LETTER.
PLEASE STATE WHETHER YOU HAVE A CAR WITH FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE IN THE COVERING LETTER.
JOB APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 25TH MAY 2013.
Back to news