All of us here at Let Leeds would like to wish all of our Tenants, Landlords, Vendors and Contractors a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
We have put together the following information for you for the festive season.
Let Leeds Opening Hours
We will be closing our doors for the Christmas break at Midday on Friday 20th December 2019 and will reopen at 9am on Thursday 2nd January 2020.
Emergency Contact Details
If the worst happens and you have an emergency situation in relation to your property, please call Let Leeds on 0113 320 2000 to hear details of our emergency out of hours response teams. Emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- Total loss of heating / hot water
- A call out charge will be issued to the Tenant where it is deemed the situation is not an emergency.
- If you are locked out of your property or you have lost your house keys, our advice is to call our tradesmen first, but if they cannot help, you will need to call your own locksmith at your own expense.
- As well as speaking to our out-of-hours team you must also log the issue on Fixflo so that we can record the problem with your Property Consultant and Landlord.
- Please ensure you call the relevant emergency services such as police, fire service or ambulance first prior to calling Let Leeds in relation to a fire or burglary.
A cold snap can cause serious damage to your property such as burst pipes, condensation and other problems, therefore over the winter months it is vital that you leave your boiler switched on (at 5 to 10 degrees Celsius), particularly if you are headed home for the Christmas break. If you do find a burst pipe, make sure you switch the water off immediately at the stopcock to prevent further damage.
Security is a priority at Christmas. If you are leaving your property it is essential that you ensure alarms are set and that all doors and windows are securely locked. Fitting a lighting timer system is always advised to reduce the chance of burglary.
We wish all our loyal customers a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!
Back to news