We’re on the lookout for a motivated Sales Negotiator to join our team.
If you have a passion for property, a full clean driving licence and a real knack for selling and building rapport, then take a closer look at our current vacancy.
Job title: Sales Negotiator
Responsible to: Branch Manager
Salary: £19,000 basic + Commission
Benefits: Bonus scheme. Mileage paid. Pension scheme.
Hours: Week 1: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and Thur 9.30am to 7pm, Week 2: Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 5.30pm and Thur 9.30am to 7pm
MUST HAVE FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE
An exciting opportunity to join the award-winning team at HOP in an exciting fast paced position as a Sales Negotiator at our Leeds-based offices.
This position is a fun and flexible role, responsible for conducting Sales viewings across Leeds. You will be working in a small team, supported by the Sales Manager to hit monthly targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career, with the potential to develop and grow within the company.
- Keeping records of all activity up to date on our CRM system
- Dealing with email enquiries from prospective clients in a timely manner
- To answer the telephone and deal with any client enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Dealing with enquiries within 2 hours of being received, taking leads, qualifying, adding applicants to the database
- Welcome visitors into the office and assist with any enquiries they may have
- To maintain and record an accurate list of the allocation and movement of property keys
- Booking market appraisals
- Provide notice to residents
- Conduct accompanied viewings with prospective purchasers, punctually
- Negotiating offers promptly and compliantly
- AML and ID checks
- Being respectful, courteous and security conscious whilst visiting an occupied home, whilst being mindful of customer safety
- Monitor and record viewings performance and feedback
- Ensuring all viewings are followed up
- Be aware of all new properties marketed and visit properties prior to first viewing
- Complete accurately all paperwork as required
- Build strong relationships with clients, and sell all company services strongly and ethically, with the focus on generating new and repeat business
- Maintain databases, ensuring property and client details are always up to date and accurate
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team, especially during busy periods
Application deadline: 13/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Does this sound like you?
Apply for role
If you think you fit the bill, please apply by sending your CV as well as a covering letter explaining why you think you will be ideal for the position, and why you want to work at HOP.