We’re on the lookout for a motivated Sales Negotiator to join our team.
If you have 2 years’ experience, a full clean driving licence and a real knack for building rapport, then take a closer look at our current vacancy.
Job title: Sales Negotiator
Responsible to: Branch Manager
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 DOE + Commission. Realistic OTE £5,000 if targets are met
Benefits: Bonus scheme. Mileage paid. Pension scheme.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, and 1 in 2 Saturdays 10am -2pm
MUST HAVE FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE
We are seeking a proactive, driven and enthusiastic individual with real rapport building and people skills to work as part of an established and busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career, with the potential to develop and grow within the company.
- Generating MA’s
- Listing new properties
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries, booking viewings etc
- Carrying out viewings
- Following up viewings and feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Qualifying buyers
- AML compliance
- Sales progression
- Constantly delivering high levels of professional service
- Referral of mortgages and conveyancing
- You will ideally have 2 years’ experience as a Sales Negotiator
- You must be confident and able to work alone as well as in a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Organised and with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to create good working relationships within the team and to build rapport with prospects and clients
- Likeable and persuasive
- Professional telephone manner, spoken and written skills
- Excellent approach to customer service and client care
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hard working, proactive, results orientated
- Able to multi-task
- Good IT skills
- Full clean driving license
- Horsforth, LS18 although will be based from our Leeds Office on a temporary basis until April
Does this sound like you?
Apply for role
If you think you fit the bill, please apply by sending your CV as well as a covering letter explaining why you think you will be ideal for the position, and why you want to work at HOP.