To assist with the growth of the business, a new permanent full-time position of Client Account Manager has been created to manage the company’s client accounts.
The primary function of the role is to undertake the client bank reconciliation, accounts payable, treasury and customer service processes involved in its client account functions. The position will be to complete the daily accounts requirements and customer contact in a fast-paced and dynamic industry.
The role requires a strong communicator with excellent time management skills, to provide client accountancy, bookkeeping and customer contact support services to the Property Managers and Branch Managers for our property branches in Leeds.
The ideal candidate will initially lead the process of internalising the businesses client account functions, and may decide to hire an account junior or apprentice to assist in receipting, banking and daily reconciliations, or software to automate the process.
Our ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate:
- AAT Level 3 or 4 Qualifications
- Experience in Banking, Client Accounts and Reconciliations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, demonstrating the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in Jupix Property Software would be desirable, however as it is a bespoke system for the property industry, training can be provided on this system
- Experience in purchase ledger
- Computer and accounts software literate
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Client facing with stakeholders at all levels
- Managing the processes surrounding significant volumes of transactions
- Daily Receipting of Rents, deposits and fees
- Defining and managing the control and reporting on rent arrears to Landlords, Tenants and Property Managers
- Dealing with Tenant and Landlord accounts queries on a daily basis
- Communicating with contractors and ensuring the approval and processing of invoices
- Inputting fees and paying company agency fees
- Payments to Landlords and contractors
- Paying Deposits to DPS, processing Prescribed information and processing Deposit returns
- Chasing any outstanding debts
- Provide Client Account Reconciliations to our Auditor
- Developing and managing the process for tenant and landlord communications
- Working with, developing and training our Property Managers to read ledgers and answer basic accounts queries themselves
- Daily client account bank reconciliation
- Other lettings related duties as required
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Dynamic fast-paced industry
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays
- Salary in the region of £25,000 per year
Could you be our new Client Accounts Manager?
Apply for role
If you have a great attitude and are keen to succeed, then send your CV and covering letter to our management team and we’ll be in touch.