We are looking for cleaning operatives to join our friendly Block Management team and become an integral part in the smooth running of a new luxury development in Leeds.
Job title: Cleaning Operative
Salary: £12,600 Pro Rata
Hours: Part-time: 24 hours week 1; 32 hours week 2 (over a 7 week rota)
Schedule: Monday to Sunday over a shift pattern
Job Type: Part-time, Contract
Cleaning Operative Role
Union Student Living is a brand-new concept in student accommodation. Located on Burley Road, it offers 87 luxury studio apartments with incredible on-site amenities and communal areas. Union has been exclusively designed around the needs of today’s busy students and the goal is create a truly exceptional experience for all the students that live there.
We are looking for cleaning operatives to join our friendly Block Management team and become an integral part in the smooth running of the overall development.
In our industry, it’s the people that make the difference. The ideal candidate is a ‘people person’ with an eye for detail. Someone who is happy to interact with residents and keen to become a real part of the team, as well as possessing impeccable standards in cleanliness, health & safety.
This is a cleaning role; you will be responsible for completing general cleaning on site as instructed by the Building Manager.
- Mopping floors
- Emptying bins
- Cleaning toilets
- Cleaning communal areas
- Cleaning student apartments as and when required
- End of tenancy cleans
- Ensuring all cleaning materials are safely stored
- Maintaining all cleaning equipment
- Health & Safety: Must take direct interest in the health & safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your work activities. Training will be provided on site as well as training on Covid-19 awareness.
- Hours of work: Monday to Sunday following a shift pattern over a 7-week link. Working 9am-5pm over 3 days (Week 1), then 9am-5pm over 4 days (Week 2). Alternating throughout the 7-week link.
- Holidays and Sickness Cover: The candidate must be available to cover holidays and sickness. Extra hours of work will be paid.
- Guaranteed hours
- Uniform and training
- Regular monthly salary
- Statutory holiday pay
- NEST pension available
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you! Apply using the button below.
Ready to apply?
Apply for role
Please send us your CV, but importantly, please also let us know in a covering note why you think you’ll enjoy this job. If you are successful, we will contact you within 7 days of application.