To assist with the growth of the accounts department, a new temporary, part-time position of Accounts Administrator has been created to help assist the Accounts Team.
Job title: Accounts Administrator
Salary: £17,500 pro rata (£9,500 p/a based on 20 hours per week)
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Application Deadline: 19/11/2020
Expected Start Date: 01/12/2020
The primary function of the role is to receipt payments into the system and process supplier invoices, as well as any other accounts administrative requirements to assist the team.
The position will be to complete the daily accounts requirements and customer contact in a fast-paced and dynamic industry.
The role requires great attention to detail, strong communication skills and good IT skills, to provide accounts support to our Property Management business in Leeds.
Our ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in Accounts (desired but not required)
- A keen eye for detail
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Computer and software literate
- Experience with MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Supplier and Staff facing with stakeholders at all levels
- Process significant volumes of transactions
- Daily Receipting of Rents, deposits and fees
- Deal with queries on a daily basis
- Communicating with contractors
- Ensuring the approval and processing of invoices
- Payments to contractors
- Chasing any outstanding debts
- Daily client account bank reconciliation
- Other lettings related duties as required
- Part-time, Temporary position
- 3-month contract
- Salary in the region of £17,500 pa pro rata
- 20 hours per week
- Flexible working schedule
- Dynamic fast-paced industry
- Friendly working environment
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays pro rata
- Free Car Parking
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you! Apply using the button below.
Ready to apply?
Apply for role
Please send us your CV, but importantly, please also let us know in a covering note why you think you’ll enjoy this job.