Love to Shop. Love Black Friday. Hate Bills.
Our fantastic Black Friday deal is back again!
We are offering our students that sign for a property between now and the end of the month, £50 in Love2Shop vouchers to spend on anything you fancy for your new home.
It’s easy to leave things til the last minute, but secure your 2020 student pad now and you’ll not only have an opportunity to take advantage of our Black Friday offer, you will also get first dibs on all the best properties and can cruise into Christmas knowing everything is sorted for next year!
All-inclusive student living
Our all-inclusive properties are the stress-free choice. Pick your perfect pad and put your feet up knowing that all your bills are included in your monthly rent payment. That includes:
- Zero Tenancy Fees
- 200mb Broadband
- Contents Insurance (with £1,000 laptop cover)
- TV Licence
- 100% Green Electric
Fancy a bit extra? Upgrade to our Premium Bills Package for an addition £4-6 ppp/wk. Click here to read about the packages in more detail.
- UNLIMITED energy usage – Gas and Electric
- 350MB Superfast Fibre Broadband – the fastest broadband available in your area
- FREE 40″ 4K Smart TV
- TiVo Box with 260 channels
- Sky Sports HD
- Sky Cinema HD
- BT Sports HD
- TV Licence
- Contents Insurance with upgraded laptop cover
So…what are you waiting for?
Click here to find your perfect property and take advantage of our Black Friday Deal.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Black Friday Deal applies to students who sign for a property with us between Monday 25th November and 3pm on Saturday 30th November 2019.
- “Black Friday” must be quoted on the Pre-Tenancy when we collect the holding fee payment for the property.
- Vouchers will be collected from Head Office once the Tenancy Agreement is signed
- Love2shop Vouchers can be redeemed in over 20,000 stores, restaurants and attractions, with over 150 top brands to choose from such as Argos, Boots, Debenhams, Halfords, HMV, Iceland, Matalan, Mothercare, New Look, PizzaExpress, River Island and TK Maxx.
Back to news