It’s hard to believe that we are already celebrating 3 months since we opened the doors on our new Horsforth office.
Alongside our Leeds City Centre and Pudsey branches, Horsforth has been a great success. With an ever-growing team, the new office is now home to 14 staff members spread across our Sales, Lettings and Property Management teams.
HOP has always been a big fan of Horsforth. In fact, many of our staff members have worked in the area for other agents prior to joining the HOP team. Our love for the village and our knowledge of the area made Horsforth the perfect choice for branch number 3!
So, why should you buy or rent in Horsforth?
- Horsforth has the perfect mix of business and leisure.
- Spread across two main high streets, the village offers a wide range of shops, boutiques, restaurants, bars and cafés to suit every taste.
- Horsforth has a fantastic selection of primary schools, with 4 out of the 8 rated as Outstanding by Ofsted.
- Local Horsforth High School and Leeds Trinity University are a great choice for higher and further education.
- Horsforth enjoys excellent transport links with Leeds City Centre, Harrogate, York and Bradford, all within easy reach by road and rail.
- There’s even a new rail service direct to London going 7 times a day.
- Travelling further afield? Leeds and Bradford Airport is just a stone’s throw away.
- There are a great mix of properties to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a 1930’s semi, an 1800’s terrace or a brand-new build home, there is something for everyone.
It’s not hard to see why Horsforth was recently named one of the best places to live.
To find out more about Horsforth, and why this bustling village is one of the most sought after locations in Leeds, check out our Horsforth Area Guide.
Back to news
Are you a Horsforth homeowner?
If you are thinking of selling your Horsforth home, contact us today on 0113 322 9533 to arrange a free, no obligation appraisal with our friendly team.
Get Instant Valuation